Friday, September 21, 2007

Let the Apologies Commence

And just imagine that I'm apologizing throughout this post. >< I'm trying to get back into being more social, even if it's only online. I have a lot of backlog to go through, though.

Tonight's dinner is probably going to be something that involves:

Flatout sundried tomato wraps
Lettuce
Deli sliced ham and salami
Pepperjack cheese
Maybe a cucumber

I tried making myself a wrap at lunch, sans the lettuce, and while I was chewing away and watching the raptor gnaw on the bottom of her bowl (thus upending the Gerber granola stuff inside it onto her tray), I thought that it'd make a good quesadilla. Well, I'll see if the lettuce can stand up to that. Probably not.

No, baby playing with her food doesn't always inspire dinner.

Mmm, quesadillas.

Tomorrow is Slow-Cooker Day, so I'm thinking chicken and dumplings.

No comments: