Thursday, October 11, 2007

Grocery Shopping Week #5

Since tomorrow is grocery day I'm obviously getting behind on posting our expenses.

groceries: $45
Paul's lunch out: $9 (I don't remember exactly, but this is pretty much typical)
Dinner Date: $12
Ice Cream at zoo: $4
Gatorade: $2.50 (I was sick mid-week, and was getting dehydrated)

Total: 45+9+12+4+2.5 = 72.5

So are total carryover is 105-72.5+20= 52.5

This week is going to be more expensive, we're running pretty low on staples. Plus Paul and I will be heading to wedding in Illinois and will have to eat a couple of meals out.

How is everybody else doing so far on the budget? I am trying to compose my rebuttal for the newspaper, and I'd like to have some feedback from you guys. Also, let me know if I can use your actual names if I quote you (you don't have to print your full name online, I probably already know it).

No comments: